Friday, March 09, 2007

Road trip or something

I took this thing to work yesterday.
It went and came back!!!!
I guess it works (still), I need to play around with the steering adjustment a little bit more it is way too loose to feel responsive, but anyway...
Also, the coolant sensor (still works!!!!) reminded me that I have a tiny leak and that I needed a refill (well, the truck).
It also runs a little on the warm side, I'll have to keep an eye on the cooling system to avoid overheating it.
Other than that it can keep up 65-70 Mph when asked (well it says more like 60-65 but if you do the math with the tires...) and the only "but" I've found is the kickdown, it doesn't seem to work from 4th to 3rd.
I read it could be a seized valve on the tranny. Oh well, I hope it is not too bad. I'll check the kick down cable just in case.
I think next week I'll try Area 51 in Rowher flat and see what's up with this truck offroad. Is about time!