Sunday, January 04, 2015

Lake Arrowhead





I had the opportunity to take the RRC offroad, it's been a while.

We had quite a bit of snow, snow chains were required from about 3000 ft., but I was OK with the mud tires only.

A bit of snow and ice, make if for extra fun driving... although the many cars that crashed into something or had to give up the car for loss of traction may think it wasn't that much fun...

On the trails (we did together Willow Creek and just me Pilot Rock) the RRC performed amazingly well, TC worked as it should and the VC on the transfer didn't give me any headaches. I know the viscous is a pain, but I must say that when it works the Borg/Warner is a great transfer.

No damage to the car and everyone had fun, so let me post some of the pictures for your enjoyment.

Some pictures are from our friend Alex and some are from my phone, our camera decided to die...